SL2College and Rotaract Club of Faculty of Science, University of Colombo (UoC), will be organising a skype session at UCSC on Wed, March 30th, 4:30 PM SLT. Location: UCSC mini auditorium (2nd floor)
Nine Sri Lankan graduate students (mostly alumni from UoC) in US, Canada, New Zealand and Singapore will be joining through a skype conference call to talk to students at UoC. They will talk about how they got into their program, what the graduate application process consisted of, funding opportunities, their experience of the MS/PhD program so far, and much more!
Meet Charitha Ratwatte Jr., a Stanford Social Innovation Fellow (2009-2010), MBA, Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA.
Panel of Speakers joining on Skype:
- Kethika Kulleperuma - PhD student, Biochemistry, University of Toronto, Canada
- Nishad Jayasundara - PhD student, Biology, Stanford University, California, US
- Nalinda Wasala - PhD student, Molecular Medicine, University of Missouri, US
- Fathima Iftikar - PhD student, Biology/Biochemistry, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Enoka Kudavidanage – PhD student, Conservation Ecology, National Univ of Singapore
- Nipuni Palliyaguru - PhD student, Physics/Astronomy, West Virginia University, US
- Kaushika De Silva - PhD student, Math, Purdue University, Indiana, US
- Prabath Silva - PhD student, Math, Indiana University, Bloomington, US
4) COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Nuwan Senaratna - MS CS, Stanford University, California, US (employed at Facebook Inc.)
We hope you can join us at this event! For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org